Watches are one of the most sought-after luxury items. A well-designed luxury men’s watch can set you apart, and many brands are also collector’s items. Each year, the top watch brands reveal their newest models at Baselworld, an exhibition in Basel, Switzerland. Baselworld 2019 unveiled a large variety of new models from all of the top brands. Here are three of the top luxury men’s watch brands for 2019, along with some of the new models they released:
There’s a good reason why Rolex SA is one of the most well-known and respected watch manufacturers. Rolex watches are all hand-crafted and made of the highest quality materials. These are three of the newly announced 2019 models:
- Yacht-Master 42: The Yacht-Master 42 is the latest iteration of Rolex’s popular Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master series. The watch includes a chromalight display so you can see the watch even in the dark.
- Sea-Dweller: This is another oyster perpetual watch, and is uniquely built for deep-sea diving. The watch is waterproof up to 4000 feet and made of 18 ct yellow gold with a calibre 2236 movement mechanism.
- DateJust 31: This watch is visually unique and includes an olive green face for its dial. The hands are made of 18 ct yellow gold. The 6 o’clock roman numeral is even embedded with diamonds.
Patek Philippe is a well-established watch manufacturer and has created high-quality men’s watches since 1839. They emphasize savoir-faire, and are family-owned and operate out of Geneva. Here are three of the newest models of 2019:
- Complications 5905R: This watch from the Patek Philippe Complications collection builds on the preference of younger consumers for rose gold. Its sapphire crystal case back reveals the inner mechanisms of the watch.
- Grand Complications 5520P: From the popular Grand Complications collection, Patek Philippe markets this model as a travel watch. This watch is made of platinum and features an alarm system with a traditional gong.
- Grand Complications 6300G: This is a manual-winding model. The case for the 6300G is white gold, and the dial is a gorgeous blue opaline. An alligator leather watch adds to the model’s appeal.
3. Audemars Piguet
Since Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet founded the company in 1875, Audemars Piguet watches is family-owned and looks to combine tradition with continuous innovation. 2019 is no exception, as is clear with these three new models:
- Code 11.59: This watch features an octagonal middle case enclosed by a round case. Each watch features a unique, hand-made dial, and the model’s sapphire crystal glass is high-quality and an internal curve.
- Royal Oak Frosted Gold Self-Winding: The Royal Oak brand continues to innovate with this new 18 ct white gold model. This particular watch is a limited edition and features a deep purple dial.
- Haute Joaillerie Sapphire Orbe: This custom-made watch is not a traditional model, and includes concentric rings of white gold and sapphire. The dial is backed with orange sapphire.
While these new men’s watch models are exciting, not everyone can afford the high price of a brand-new watch. At Precious Metals Refinery, we sell these top brands at lower prices. We also buy your luxury watches, from these brands and many others. If you need extra money and have a high-quality watch, visit us today, and we will give you the best price for your watches!