Precious Metals Refinery (PMR) will pay the most for your jewelry and valuables.
Your items will remain in your sight while our professionally trained staff determines their value. PMR provides a private and comfortable atmosphere and on average, customers receive 30-40% more for their items. Walk out of Precious Metals Refinery knowing you got the most money.
What can you sell? PMR specializes in purchasing diamonds, jewelry, gold, silver, platinum, watches, coins, flatware, antiques, and estates.
At PMR we pay for all cuts, clarities, colors, and carats of diamonds. Unsure how much your diamonds are worth? Bring your diamonds into PMR for a free appraisal and walk out the door with cash in your hand.
Diamonds purchased by PMR
- Mounted in Rings, Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, and Watches
- With Little or Multiple Inclusions (Imperfections)
- White Diamonds from D (Colorless) to Z (Light Color, usually Brown or Yellow Tint)
- All Natural Colors (Yellow, Brown, Blue, Orange, Green, Red, and Pink)
- Color Treated
- Clarity of Internally Flawless (IF) through Grade (I)
- Certified by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Certified by the International Gemological Laboratory (IGL)
- Certified by the European Gemological Laboratory (EGL)
We know that parting with sentimental jewelry can be difficult. By visiting PMR’s private appraisal/buying rooms, your transaction will be confidential and you can get the cash you need the same day.
Jewelry purchased by PMR
- Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets
- Items made from Gold, Sterling, Silver, Platinum
- Custom Jewelry
- Diamonds of all cuts and sizes
- Brand Names (like Tiffany & Co, Harry Winston, Graff, Cartier, Bvlgari, David Webb, Piaget, Kwiat, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Yurman, John Harty, Chopard, Buccellati.)
- Estate Jewelry
- Pearls (Mikimoto, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany & Co, Cartier, Harry Winston, Gaff with papers only)
- Diamonds, Emeralds, Sapphires, Rubies, Tanzanite, Aquamarines
Gold is soft and it is often mixed with other metals when incorporated into jewelry. At PMR, we purchase all gold items, no matter the purity.
Types of Gold purchased by PMR
- Pure Gold (24-karat)
- Rings, Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces
- Raw form Gold
- Casting Grains
- Plumed Gold
- Dental Gold
- Gold Coins
- Gold Scrap
- Gold Bars
PMR purchases a plethora of rare coins: American, Mexican, Canadian, and other foreign coin currencies. We are interested in any rare collectible coins that are made from precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, and more. We will offer you on numismatic value as well, not just the metal contents. Come in today to see if you have a rare coin.
Types of Coins purchased by PMR
- Copper, Nickel, Silver, Gold
- Half-Cents and Cents
- Two and Three Cents
- Half-Dimes and Dimes
- Bullion Coins
- Proof & Mint Sets
PMR buys watches made from precious metals including: gold, sterling silver, and platinum. PMR also purchases brand name and Swiss made watches.
Types of Watches purchased by PMR
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume & Mercier
- Bell & Ross
- Christian Dior
- De Grisogono
- Girald Perregaux
- Glashutte Original
- Harry Winston
- IWC Schaffhausen
- Jacon & Co
- Jaeger Le-Coultre
- Maurice Lacroix
- Mont Blanc
- Patek Philippe
- Porsche Design
- Richard Mille
- Tag Heuer
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin