Sell your Jewelry to PMR and get the most for your valuables. We know that parting with sentimental pieces can be difficult, but we strive to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible, and have years of experience doing so. Any transactions made in PMR’s private appraisal and buying rooms are confidential, and you can receive the money from any transactions on the same day.
PMR will accurately and precisely assess the value of your items so that you receive the highest payout possible for any baubles that you bring to us. All our buyers are certified by Gemological Institute of America, and will treat you with the utmost respect as they assess your items in your presence and walk you through the process of what they are evaluating. Read on to discover what types of jewelry PMR purchases.
Get Your Instant Quote
What We Purchase at PMR
- Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, fashion pieces, pins, brooches, cufflinks, tie pins, tiaras, pendants, hoops, checkers, cuffs, and anklets
- Items made from gold, sterling silver, and platinum
- Custom pieces
- Jewelry with diamonds of all cuts and sizes
- Jewelry with all types of gemstones
- Jewelry only consisting of precious metals
- Estate jewelry
Brand names we purchase:
- Buccellati, Bvlgari, Cartier, Chopard, David Webb, David Yurman, DeBeers, Graff, Harry Winston, Hermès, John Hardy, Kwiat, Mikimoto, Pandora, Piaget, Roberto Coin, Tiffany & Co., Van Cleef & Arpels,
Styles we purchase:
- Ancient, Georgian (circa 1714 – 1835), Victorian (circa 1840 – 1890), Antique/Estate (circa 1800 – 1950), Art Nouveau (circa 1895 – 1910), Edwardian (circa 1900 – 1915), Art Deco (circa 1920 – 1935), Retro (circa 1935 – 1950), Modern, and Contemporary.
Sell to Precious Metals Refinery:
Whatever your reasons, sell to PMR. We pay up to 40% more than our competitors. Contact any of our locations to schedule an appointment.